Part of the image in a video is "Jumping", WTF?

TSV

Hi Everyone,  It's been a while. 

I have a weird problem with a video a shot with my GH4 and 12-35mm. I took this video a long time ago and just realised this today. As you will see on the video below 

https://mega.nz/#!q5NlzA5S!Z5pnAiCbISlsuaMS-U_MUnICZVZf3lj61Neimt7qSXw (select : Download through your browser)

Part of the video is "jumping" and I have NO freaking idea why? (If you look on the right side of the cloud formation you will see part of the forest and trees jumping). No other rush have this problem and I took this video early January and never faced this problem again. But WTF is that? Any ideas?

Cheers

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Next time upload it to vimeo/youtube.........

Without even watching the video it's more than likely the image stabilization feature in the lens you are using, turn it off and try it again. If shooting on a tripod or any for of stabilized gear make sure you turn the OIS off on your lens.

Next time upload it to vimeo/youtube.........

Without even watching the video it's more than likely the image stabilization feature in the lens you are using, turn it off and try it again. If shooting on a tripod or any for of stabilized gear make sure you turn the OIS off on your lens.

​Next time I will do that (YouTube), but I wanted here to let you see an unaltered version of the video. But no, I never turn on OIS on my lenses since I am shooting on a Tripod, and the problem is ONLY located on part of the image. In my case think about a Forest where only a bunch of trees are jumping while the other trees are standing still. 

Do you remember what memory card you used? maybe a hick-up while writing?

​Been using these cards since I got the GH4 (6 month) : Transcend 64 GB High Speed 10 UHS-3 Flash Memory Card 95/60 MB/s 

Could be, but did any other ppl have heard of that before?