20% Off, DJI Ronin M coupon code

ArSui Li

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Just an insight on how DJI and PayPal do business, should anyone care:

I had used one of the coupon codes the guy above posted on his website to buy a Ronin-M, it worked, I payed via PayPal and a day later I get a message that the purchase had to be rejected because the order wasn't protected by PayPal (or some baloney, the support evaded my questions on the matter and didn't react to my inquiry if it was the coupon code that caused the rejection). Now my money is working for PayPal for two weeks, because that's about the time it takes for the credit to be available again if you payed via debit. Called PayPal and of course they didn't know about any order not being protected or anything (the order went through without a hitch) and of course they didn't care about my comment that it's inconvenient that I have to wait two weeks for my money. The PayPal support in Germany is pretty arrogant, dunno about other countries, but I suppose that with their corporate policies and everything it's not too different everywhere else.

No more DJI for me. I wish it would be as easy with PayPal, but it's not. Will try to look into BitCoin alternatives, but I doubt there's a lot of shops that support it. Well, I shouldn't wonder, you do have to pay for unlimited consumerism.

• 2 weeks later...