Sign in to follow this  
Dean WA

Perth Fiction - film parody, ghostbusters, Fugitive and more

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHwsx6UogI[/media]

This was shot on a 5D Mark II on a shoestring budget. One of the things we're looking to do is get businesses in our city to think a bit differently about how they can utilize online video.

Most of it was shot initially using cheap E series Nikon glass and a Sigma 50mm 1.4, and about 30% of it was shot using our zeiss glass. There's maybe 6 or 7 shots that were captured on a 7D.

Hope you enjoy it.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By Dennycranekirk
      Hi,
      I hail from Singapore and am looking to sell a minty Nikon 28-70mm F2.8. Yes, the "Bourne" lens. I fitted custom-made gears rings bought from Sean of Followfocus gears and they feel like a natural extension. Since I bought this lens a few years back mainly for video work, I didn't mind the autofocus motor not working (common 1st gen AFS issue) and got a pretty good discount. Now, this lens doesn't complement with my other lenses in terms of look and rotation - a nightmare to use 2 types as I will always get the direction wrong. I love the lens for what it does and the image it makes. For some reason, I can't seem to get anyone in my country interested in it (probably due to the autofocus) so I thought it might be ideal for someone willing to accept for what it is or is looking to get it rehoused.
      Take a look at the pictures and send me your offers (USD figures work too). If the number can also cover shipping overseas, I wouldn't mind going the extra mile to mail it. Thanks.

Oh yes, it comes with both original front and back caps and the original hood.

• By Alex Roman
      Hey there,

Here: https://www.ebay.es/itm/152990662795?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW! - Never used. 510€

Truly a revolutionary product, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM is the first wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of 1.8. Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 translates to 27mm-52.5mm on 35mm camera.

Shipping worldwide.

Cheers,
      A.

• By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200

• By redimp
      Well, the topic says it all. Will pay shipping. Paypal only.