Pack of original LUTs made by myself

benymypony

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Very Nice Pack, I like what I see. Haven't got the time to get deeper in all of them, but I have used a few I personal liked very much in a small piece of a music bands video clip. The band, named Downriver Dead men Go, number The River, played a few weeks ago, outside,  for a very good charity (heart for Lungs). I tried three Luts in this piece of clip. Samsung NX1 handheld, no external microphone, 16-50mm S lens. It was just a test.  Final Cut Pro X. Thanks for the update I received today.

Downriver Dead Men Go - The River.m4v

Hallo Beny!

Examples are looking great, G6 samples look very tempting! Did you put the LUTs on the files available via Vimeo download or did you have

access to the original files? Would you upload one or two video G6 clips as examples, if it´s not too much of a hassle to you?

Also, what software can these LUTs be used with, also Virtual Dub or FFMPEG?

best regards

Hallo Panny,

Yes, I used the MP4 video from Vimeo, I do not have access to the original files from Andrew.

About softwares, LUTs can be used with most popular video editing applications, like Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro or Final Cut Pro (with plugin).
Sorry but I don't know about Virtual Dub (I used this tool few years ago and from memory it can't apply LUT on video).

FFmpeg can use LUT files via command lines, more infos here : http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1820
But I think it's better to use a video editing application with visual preview.

Hope it helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Panny,

Yes, I used the MP4 video from Vimeo, I do not have access to the original files from Andrew.

About softwares, LUTs can be used with most popular video editing applications, like Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro or Final Cut Pro (with plugin).
Sorry but I don't know about Virtual Dub (I used this tool few years ago and from memory it can't apply LUT on video).

FFmpeg can use LUT files via command lines, more infos here : http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1820
But I think it's better to use a video editing application with visual preview.

​Finally bought them, some great stuff in there :D

How do you use them in Vegas ? I cant find a way to use LUTs in Vegas.

Just used the 9320 on this shoot with the BMPCC.

​Aaron, I love your shoot !
I'm so happy when I watch user examples :D

​Finally bought them, some great stuff in there :D

How do you use them in Vegas ? I cant find a way to use LUTs in Vegas.

​Thank you so much Ricardo !

About Vegas, I never used it so I can't help you, sorry.
But I know that Magic Bullet Looks works with Vegas and if I'm right there is an option to load a LUT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKH6bAq50So

Maybe you can download the demo version and give a try.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I just made a new pack of LUTs especially for GoPro and action cams.

Recently I had to work with videos from an action cam on a drone, I had to help a friend to color grade.
It was an opportunity for me to experiment and to create a collection of original looks as LUT.

It was not easy to make not desctructive looks for the GoPro footages.
Image is easily damaged and we quickly reaches the limits of color grading (from my experience anyway).

Also I offer a free LUT named "Batiog" (the second one in the image below).
Download link and video samples here : http://luts.iwltbap.com/gopro

^_^

iwltbap-gopro-luts.jpg