Pack of original LUTs made by myself

benymypony

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Did you use, or would you recommend, a certain setup with those 4 settings on the nx1 for these luts? Every lut pack I see either doesn't list the nx1 or equates to "figure out the profile for yourself". A good starting point would really help me figure it out.

​I do not own a NX1 so I can't give you a personal opinion about how to set a "flat mode".
But you can check this thread : http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/7876-nx1-flat-profile-test-gamma_dr/
And the comment section of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UAMADseVQ

Hope it helps :)

I havent tried LUTS yet, I've been editing video on Lightroom, but will try your free LUT, and probably buy the package soon. They look great ! And since im upgrading to the NX1, Im sure they will look amazing !

​Thank you Ricardo. Feel free to test the free LUT :)

I've been looking for a cheap package of LUTS that work well with the GH4 and this seems to tick the box :)

Just gave the free 8700 LUT a try on some clips I shot last holidays in Indonesia. Original footage (showing at the beginning of each shot) is shot with the Natural profile, don't remember the exact settings. Didn't make any other adjustments, just put the LUT on top at 100% strength.

Looking forward to give the other LUTS a try. Does anyone know a fast way in Premiere Pro to switch between different luts?

Thanks Benjamin!

It looks like LUT Buddy works the same as Lumetri. Would be nice if there was some sort of option to get a preview of all the available luts in an image overview...  Anyway, that doesn't have anything to do with your package. I'll download it and will posts some more tests later if I find the time :)

By the way, I wondered what iwltbap is... and I figured it out :D

Thank you very much Julian for your support.

Yes, testing all LUTs takes quite some time just to switch from one to the other.
I think the easiest way to create an automated process to preview all LUTs on a still should be a Photoshop action script.
I'll find about it.

Ahah, about IWLTBAP, it's a mystery... ^_^