Pack of original LUTs made by myself

benymypony

Hey man I love your LUTS and the Gamma35mm app. I tried saving a full-res photo on the app and it seemed to have crashed. Is there a size or resolution limit? I ended up saving a 4k frame grab in-camera (NX1), transferring the 2mp jpg to my phone through the camera's wi-fi, and the app worked great!

Here's the original (NX1, Gamma C, Green x0.94, Sharpness -10, Hue -3°, Tiffen Black Pro-Mist 1/4, Genus Eclipse ND Fader)

IMG_3915.thumb.JPG.97616f21587fd8b377b6c

Here's after with the BRISTS 800 filter applied in GAMMA35mm app:

IMG_3917.thumb.JPG.0743a22fc2b0f8fb3b9ae

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 month later...

Test of color grading using my free LUT Aspen on a footage shot by Johnnie Behiri with the new Sony RX10 III.

To convert LOG to standard (Rec.709), I used the generic LUT "U-9992-LTR.cube" (75%) from my conversion pack with some Lumetri adjustments in Premiere Pro CC (Exposure +0.7, Contrast +20, Shadows -10, Blacks -10).

The free LUT Aspen can be downloaded here : http://luts.iwltbap.com/aspen

10 hours ago, Don Kotlos said:

Thanks Benjamin.

By the way, after you included allall these new LUTs with your online previewer I have hard time using it since I don't have most... 

You mean you don't have all the LUTs included in the online previewer ?

• 11 months later...
18 hours ago, Don Kotlos said:

Now this updated pack contains 200 original LUTs... Can't see myself buying any other LUT packs. 

Thanks Don, I really appreciate !

I included a .VLT version of the LUTs in this update, so the users will be able to load the LUTs in-camera on the GH5 :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using these more for grading photos than videos recently. 

For the longest time I was trying to find a way to use it with Lightroom without the need to roundtrip to Photoshop but I did not have any luck. 

Then I gave the Capture One a try and I managed to convert the LUTs to ICC profiles that can be loaded in the program. Success! Now you can easily add these LUTs to your photos although you will loose the ability to partially add the LUT or use any camera specific ICC profile. 

Here is the link with the compiled ICC files:

EDIT I just figured out I shouldn't share this since it was Benjamin's LUTs. @benymypony I sent you a link with the files if you want to add them to your drive folder. 

1 hour ago, Don Kotlos said:

I have been using these more for grading photos than videos recently. 

For the longest time I was trying to find a way to use it with Lightroom without the need to roundtrip to Photoshop but I did not have any luck. 

Then I have the Capture One a try and I managed to convert the LUTs to ICC profiles that can be loaded in the program. Success! Now you can easily add these LUTs to your photos although you will loose the ability to partially add the LUT or use any camera specific ICC profile. 

Here is the link with the compiled ICC files:

EDIT I just figured out I shouldn't share this since it was Benjamin's LUTs. @benymypony I sent you a link with the files if you want to add them to your drive folder. 

Thanks Don! It's awesome, I didn't know this way to load and use the ICC profiles in Lightroom, nice find!
I just tested and it works :D

1 minute ago, benymypony said:

Thanks Don! It's awesome, I didn't know this way to load and use the ICC profiles in Lightroom, nice find!
I just tested and it works :D

Unfortunately this solution is not compatible with Lightroom but only capture one...

Just now, Don Kotlos said:

Unfortunately this solution is not compatible with Lightroom but only capture one...

I just tested the ICC profiles you sent me with Lightroom CC 2015.6 and it works.
I copied the ICC file into: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Color/Profiles/Recommended
Then we can use it in LR, but we can't adjust intensity.
Nice alternative anyway ;)

1 hour ago, benymypony said:

I just tested the ICC profiles you sent me with Lightroom CC 2015.6 and it works.
I copied the ICC file into: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Color/Profiles/Recommended
Then we can use it in LR, but we can't adjust intensity.
Nice alternative anyway ;)

Wait are you talking about using it as a printer profile? Thats they only option that I see with Lightroom. Is there something that I am missing? 

With Capture One you can use ICC as a camera profile (again can't optimize intensity). 

Just now, Don Kotlos said:

Wait are you talking about using it as a printer profile? Thats they only option that I see with Lightroom. Is there something that I am missing? 

With Capture One you can use ICC as a camera profile (again can't optimize intensity). 

Yes, as printer profile in Develop tab (it's called "Soft Proofing" in english if I'm right).