New A7sii speculation

DBounce

With announcement of the new A7Rii we have to wonder how the upcoming A7sii will distinguish itself as a video monster. 

Here's what I think:

1. I expect that the new A7sii will not only shoot 4k internally, but will do so at 60fps. 

2. Even better low-light performance.

3. Improved high speed capture.

4. IBIS.

5. New codec.

There it is, what do you think?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

SLOG3, new body and IBIS, better AF and if lucky : 16mpx BSI, 4K60 fps, 240fps in HD. 

Then I would not know which camera to take. 
The A7S was more expensive at 2500USD than the A7R. Now they bumped up the price of the A7R so two things: either the A7S is a small improvement like A7II and price doesnt change. Either it has all improvements I listed and it is gonna be 3500. 
Then I think why not the A7R II... it has everything I need. And those 42mpx for landscape photography.....

Wow i'm thrilled to think about the next A7s II ... i expect it to have 4K internally, IBIS, and S-log3 as it is movie oriented... Low light killer of course and a slightly better slow mo performance like maybe (hope) 120 fps @ 1080...

Time will tell but i think i'll sell my 5DIII for an A7S II... The most important thing to me is the dynamic range... 8 bit luma is so far not enough to get high dynamic, but will see... Hard to grade when you're used to grade RAW from 5DIII... that scares me a bit even if i grade some prores from BMPCC...