Review - 12mm f1.4 for 10 bucks :)

Mattias Burling

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

F-stops measured in Japan :D Nice review! Those cheap c-mount lenses are fun indeed.

Since GH4 is in the title of your video I was a bit disappointed not seeing any GH4 footage though. I'd expect it will give quite some vignetting, even in 4K mode.

I have a Cosmicar Television 12,5mm f/1.8 (C-mount), works ok-ish in 4K mode on the GH4, corners get pretty soft though.

• Super Members

F-stops measured in Japan :D Nice review! Those cheap c-mount lenses are fun indeed.

Since GH4 is in the title of your video I was a bit disappointed not seeing any GH4 footage though. I'd expect it will give quite some vignetting, even in 4K mode.

I have a Cosmicar Television 12,5mm f/1.8 (C-mount), works ok-ish in 4K mode on the GH4, corners get pretty soft though.

Yeah I don't have one. Was planning to use the gm1 as m4/3 reference but kinda forgot :)

​if you are shooting 4k and are not going to export it in 4k and do it 1080p instead you can crop into the image to make it look alot nicer.

​The flange is to long on NX. No such adapter without optical element.Would also vignette quite badly. It probably would have covered the NX500s crop pretty good if such an adapter existed.

​Ahh :/ I would get this, as you said, it works, and its cheap.

Do you have other vintage/cheap lenses that work with the NX1 ? What do you recomend ?!

• Super Members

​Ahh :/ I would get this, as you said, it works, and its cheap.

Do you have other vintage/cheap lenses that work with the NX1 ? What do you recomend ?!

Plenty.

I have a super sharp $10 Yashica 50mm f1.9. Works great on the NX1. Here is a 4K sample.

Also the Zeiss 50mm and Tokina 24mm in this goes on the NX and cost less than $20.

This would also work. Bought it twice, both times for less than $15.