Which lens is the best for Panasonic G7 for 4K Video from this list

LimitBreak

Adorama is having a special bundle of the G7 with the G Vario 14-140mm power OIS lens plus free Audio-Technica AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone for $1098, but they are also offering an extra $200 off any other lens bought with the bundle, so which of the following lenses offers something extra or better IQ or usefulness for video ?

Panasonic H-H014A Lumix G 14mm, f/2.5 II Aspherical Lens for Micro Four Thirds

Panasonic LUMIX G Vario 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH Lens, Black

Panasonic 45-175/4-5.6 Lumix GX Vario Zoom Lens- Black

Panasonic 45-200mm f/4-5.6 G Vario Mega OIS Lens

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4.0-5.6 OIS Micro 4/3 Lens, Black

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 II Lumix Aspherical Micro 4/3 Lens - Black

Panasonic LUMIX G 42.5mm f/1.7 Aspherical Power O.I.S. Lens Micro Four Thirds

Also how is the bundled G Vario 14-140mm power OIS lens in general for video ? how about it's IQ in 4k ?

http://www.adorama.com/bundles/IPCDMCG7BK?utm_term=xCbwAh2lezXqz9XVx0RHXVP8UkVScpVUiSVyxw0&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid62905&cvosrc=affiliate.62905

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Depends... on what other lenses, if any, you already own. And what your style of shooting is.

But to narrow it down... I'd say both the 14mm f/2.5 II and perhaps the 20mm f/1.7 II especially are pretty sweet. These are called pancakes for a reason: really compact, so makes for awesome low profile shooting. I remember the days when all people did was taking their hacked GH2 with a 20mm f/1.7 and go out and shoot! Don't see much talk about them pancakes anymore these days. Such a pity.

But you might actually want to go with the brand spanking new 42.5mm f/1.7 OIS as it kicks ass quite a bit. Optically pretty much up there with Olympus's counterpart, the 45mm f/1.8 and one of the very few OIS primes for the system. Previously we only had the Leica, not Lumix, branded 42.5 Nocticron and 45mm Elmarit. So now there's the Lumix branded 30mm f/2.8 macro and the mentioned 42.5mm f/1.7, still with OIS, but way more affordable. Mind you, the OIS isn't mindblowing, but if you value handheld shooting with a light sensitive prime without it going all Cloverfield on ya... I'm not sure what else. N'espresso.

With these kind of crop sensors and especially with shooting video I think it's more useful to have lenses below 140mm. You're really going to struggle at the wide end. Don't really see much use myself for the 45-150, 45-175 and 45-200mm. Perhaps if you're a hybrid shooter and sometimes just like to take pictures of wildlife or something... but then again, there's the 100-300mm for that. That kinda leaves the 35-100mm, but... if you're already getting the allround all-purpose 14-140mm kitlens... Not sure. Would be more sure if it was the 35-100mm f/2.8 constant aperture we were talking about. Not one I own, but heard/seen good things about it.

The 14-140mm. Seen quite a bit complaining about micro jitter. My biggest issue personally is the look Panasonic lenses give off, perhaps the new OIS primes and expensive Leica branded (the ones mentioned + both 15 and 25mm Summiluxes) aside. For photography: absolutely great to have. For video... if you're going for a videoey camcorder look perhaps. Otherwise I would prefer other lenses. A good reason to go M43 is the adaptability of other system's lenses (with or without (smart) focal reducer/lens turbo/speedbooster). Both vintage and modern. Might actually be somewhat of a rare thing... spotting someone around here actually rockin' a Panasonic lens on their Panasonic camera.

Panasonic LUMIX G 42.5mm f/1.7 Aspherical Power O.I.S. Lens Micro Four Thirds

I'm a M43 shooter most of time.

For me, a 40mm-ish lens offers an ideal focal length for cinematic imaging.  I find I like doing a lot of my shots at this focal length on M43.  Often it's all I go out into the field with for certain gigs.  I do this to keep my sessions aesthetically cohesive.  I have an Oly 45mm 1.8.

I might carry along my Pany 20mm for some wider stuff, but I'm just not as enamored with it as I am the 45.  The documentary I'm currently working on is about 75% shot on my 45mm, and almost all those shots are making it into the edit.

Zooms I don't really like.  I use them for corporate work, never really for my own shooting.  I like to recommend people shoot with only one lens for stuff.  It's really great limiting your focal length options; forces you to think in a certain visual vocabulary.  The last short I did was all with a 25mm 2.8.

Primes are the best!