Freestyle Scootering

BrorSvensson

I don't think you guys have heard of this sport named "Freestyle Scootering" which i participate in. I make alot of videos of myself including editing, filming and of course riding. Here are  my top videos.

This video is my most recent which i did for my sponsor to promote a new board

If you are interested in the gear i use, its a NEX 7 with a Lens turbo II, Nikkor 85 f1.8 ai, 50 f1.4 ai and 35 f2 ai.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Gotta say, before watching our vids, I was a little hesitant to put any stock in the idea of freestyle scootering. However, after watching, I thought your vids were pretty cool. Your sport is more tech than I first pictured, and you shot, and edited it well. I even liked the pairing of music with the warm look you used.  Thanks for sharing, @Bror.

Gotta say, before watching our vids, I was a little hesitant to put any stock in the idea of freestyle scootering. However, after watching, I thought your vids were pretty cool. Your sport is more tech than I first pictured, and you shot, and edited it well. I even liked the pairing of music with the warm look you used.  Thanks for sharing, @Bror.

​Thanks man!v Im glad you enjoyed it. I know that most people are very incredukous the first time they hear about the sport but after watching some videos you get the idea that it is a acctuly a real sport and takes talent to do.

I kindda agree with End. I thought too, initially that it's perhaps some racing thing. The sport is pretty difficult looking and the video has been shot well.

I am guessing that's you in the video. If yes, then you're pretty talented with that as well. I would suggest you wear a helmet for your protection.

Keep up the good work. 

I kindda agree with End. I thought too, initially that it's perhaps some racing thing. The sport is pretty difficult looking and the video has been shot well.

I am guessing that's you in the video. If yes, then you're pretty talented with that as well. I would suggest you wear a helmet for your protection.

Keep up the good work. 

​Thanks man and btw im wearing a helmet thru the enitre both videos ;)

Nice shots and montage. Keep it up.

Not sure about the music used. The riding and tricks themselves are perhaps already hard to give a bit of an epic touch, selecting a bit mellow music might dull things down a little. Different tracks might've worked better there, but perhaps you've wanted to do a different approach to skating/scootering videos by not picking your typical upbeat song. But then again, must be a reason it's typical. Matter of taste perhaps.

Also, be careful with black cuts like in the first video at around 0:35 there's two of 'em, if you were actually pushing smooth transitions before. It's a bit disruptive imho.

Nice shots and montage. Keep it up.

Not sure about the music used. The riding and tricks themselves are perhaps already hard to give a bit of an epic touch, selecting a bit mellow music might dull things down a little. Different tracks might've worked better there, but perhaps you've wanted to do a different approach to skating/scootering videos by not picking your typical upbeat song. But then again, must be a reason it's typical. Matter of taste perhaps.

Also, be careful with black cuts like in the first video at around 0:35 there's two of 'em, if you were actually pushing smooth transitions before. It's a bit disruptive imho.

​Thanks for the feedback, the song choise comes down to me being very tired of the stereotypical skate/scooter video with rap or rock,  i want people to use the song they find interesting and use that to express themself in their videos and for that is the kind of calm/indie style music. Thanks for the tip i will try to keep consistency in my cuts in my next video!

​Thanks man!v Im glad you enjoyed it. I know that most people are very incredukous the first time they hear about the sport but after watching some videos you get the idea that it is a acctuly a real sport and takes talent to do.

I absolutely feel you on this one. I grew up as a fruit-booter, and that is (and has always been) a bastard sport in the US. Still love it though.  =]