SLR magic single focus anamorphic attachment

solo

The rotation on anamorphics is usually pretty stiff. At least it is on my Kowa B&H. A filter should rotate a lot smoother, so probably the movement won't cause the anamorphic to rotate with it. You could try with a circulair polariser or variable ND filter.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

How does an adapter like this actually work?

I remember the topic about combining a diopter + wide angle adapter to turn anamorphics into single focus. This follows the same principle without the wide angle adapter? Does it consist of two diopters that move back and forth? If so: what kind of strength would the diopters have?

How does an adapter like this actually work?

I remember the topic about combining a diopter + wide angle adapter to turn anamorphics into single focus. This follows the same principle without the wide angle adapter? Does it consist of two diopters that move back and forth? If so: what kind of strength would the diopters have?

tumblr_npnfr8h7TJ1uxmgy5o1_500.gif