Newbie Anamorphic Owner

Bold

It's very easy to remove the Glas from the plastic bayonet and put it in a cheap UV Filter Ring.

Love to use my century in combination with the Panasonic 20mm Pancake. It's surprisingly sharp.

I'm only scared the heavy Lens will at some point break the tiny motors in the Lens.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

It's very easy to remove the Glas from the plastic bayonet and put it in a cheap UV Filter Ring.

Love to use my century in combination with the Panasonic 20mm Pancake. It's surprisingly sharp.

I'm only scared the heavy Lens will at some point break the tiny motors in the Lens.

Can you tell us which Century lens is so sharp.  I guess it might be the focusable one.

Can you tell us which Century lens is so sharp.  I guess it might be the focusable one.

​No, it's the C60172 for PD150/VX200o Bayonet Mount Version with a glued on 58mm Thread for the taking Lens.

I guess it's the sharpness of the Pani Lens that can't be hurt by the Centurys softness.

Here is a Clip mostly shot with 2x Cinelux + FM and some 1,33x Century in the Mix:

For example the second and third shots are Century, also the first flare in the Basement @ 1:08, stairway flare @ 1:58 and 2:07-2:22

with less grading:

​No, it's the C60172 for PD150/VX200o Bayonet Mount Version with a glued on 58mm Thread for the taking Lens.

I guess it's the sharpness of the Pani Lens that can't be hurt by the Centurys softness.

Here is a Clip mostly shot with 2x Cinelux + FM and some 1,33x Century in the Mix:

​ That looks like huge difference compare to the one (DS-1609-37) I had before, its sample as following.  Taking lens is Nikon E 50mm 1.8 on Canon 6D.  Only centre part is sharp, so it is focused. 

Century_sample5018