How's Andrew Reid?

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

(Sorry if the thread seems weird or sounds stalker-ish, but it's how we deal with each other in our communities in my distant part of the world :))

Anyhow,

I don't see him around here lately (his main business where he never misses a day). Anyone know if it's work-related absence/vacation or something troubling (that he has no privacy concerns telling)? hopefully the former. It's a bit depressing seeing no blog posts for almost two straight weeks. I Hope everything is alright.   

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I like to think he's off actually making a film.

​same. you know what the best part of my day is? It's for about ten seconds from when I login to the EOSHD forum to when I get to the comments. Because I think maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the comments and he won't be there. No goodbye, no see you later, no nothin'. Just left. I don't know much, but I know that.