Good Point And Shoot Video Camera around 400?

BenEricson

I have a client that will be shooting additional b-roll at an event overseas. They are requesting a few cameras that are, "around gopro prices." Any ideas on a camera that would have a similar ease of use and quality to that of an iphone 6 or DSLR? I want something easy to use with an in body stabilizer. 

Any ideas?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Sony RX100 is undoubtedly the best P&S under US$400 (at least until the Panasonic LX100 drops drastically in price). There are three versions of the RX100, you'll need to look at the first version and/or the second hand market to find one that squeezes in under your budget. 

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

You need to tell us what you need in a camera. Do you want a large sensor interchangeable lens camera with manual focus and shallow depth of field and short beauty takes as in short films and music videos, in this case, get an EOS M with an 18-55mm for 200-250$ new, the best cinematic package for the price. 

or do you want a small sensor camera where it focuses for you and everything is in focus, has a long zoom range, long recording time, and no specific need for filmic quality or arty look, to just record a scene easily? in that case look for a normal hand HD camcorder,

You need to tell us what you need in a camera. Do you want a large sensor interchangeable lens camera with manual focus and shallow depth of field and short beauty takes as in short films and music videos, in this case, get an EOS M with an 18-55mm for 200-250$ new, the best cinematic package for the price. 

or do you want a small sensor camera where it focuses for you and everything is in focus, has a long zoom range, long recording time, and no specific need for filmic quality or arty look, to just record a scene easily? in that case look for a normal hand HD camcorder,

I just edited a little lens test of my eos-m and Minolta mc 35mm 1.8. That truly is a great camera for the under 200 dollar price tag, I paid for it and with Minolta mc's... Just spectacular.