Full GH2 set for sale

wilco73

Hi there

I am selling my full GH2 set. (Flowmotion Hack 2.02)

1 x GH2
4 batt
1 X Voightlander 24mm F0.95
1x Olympus 12 mm F2.0
1x Olympus 45 mm F1.8
1X Lumix 14-42 mm Xvario lens with power o.i.s.
Rewo Cage
LCW 52mm Fader ND MKII with adaptor rings for all above lenses
Rode Shotgun mic with deadcat
Tamrac video backpack

Everything is in great condition!
Set was bought in jan 2012. I am looking to move over to full production set FS100 and later FS700
Need the cash to buy the FS100, cannot afford both  >:( and keep my GH2. To bad, it's a great camera.

If you live in the Netherlands i give you a full day training of GH2 use for free.

No disgusting bids please....it's hard enough to have to do this  ;)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
yeah I think the FS100 is the best buy right now.  I was fully advocating the FS700 for so long because of the slow-mo (highly useful for many fields) + the 4K upgrade.  however, a used FS100 is a better buy for general IMAGE quality.  I have sneaky suspicion that Panasonic is going to roll out a badass camera soon to respond to all the trends as of late, and I'm not talking about the 4K Panny introduced, but something in the middle.  I sold my AG-HPX170 months ago for an amazing price and didn't lose any money since it was a stateside purchase and sold for about the same value foreignly.  Anyways what I loved about the 170 was the vari ND filters 1/4, 1/16, 1/64 - so useful, plus it was 3CCD, so you would literally get amazing color matching at 1/64, fast shutters speeds, and no rolling shutter because of the CCD's!

Had the AG-AF100 implemented AVC-Intra it would still be the biggest talk still today.  I believe Panasonic realized it was time to close the marketing lock that you didn't need PCMCIA "protocols" for fast write speeds since Smart Media cards started to catch up along with Compact Flash. 

An AVC-Ultra Super 35mm sensor camera if Panasonic makes for less than 10K will destroy the Canon EOS cinema line.  Unfortunately there's more broadcast favor usage than cinema. 

• Administrators
Leang, my findings are that although the FS100 is nice, it isn't actually THAT much of a leap ahead of the GH2 for image quality. I have one because I wanted a few operational 'fixes' that no DSLR currently offers, plus 1080/60p for slow mo.

What do you think Andrew? Will Panasonic ever launch a full production camera with M43 mount again?
I am looking foreword to your BM review/findings. This is also a option i am considering, keep the GH2 set and buy the BM to work together with the set i have. Lot of rumors about BM and M43 adaptor. Would be great if they do so. I am not sure about the BM do. It's internal batt and no 60fps (slowmo) i do not like at all. Maybe with a later upgrade and accessories...
I also did like your list for the GH3. 120fps in 720p would be awesome!  :P

But pleassssse Panasonic, give us 50/60 fps in full HD. I need it for sport and aerial shots!