Helmet (Lomo ana)

robbing

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I´m a comic book artist,I did all this stuff just for fun. I´m not a CGI pro so my workflow is trial and error.

Characters,motion tracking and animation done in Cinema 4D r16. Compositing in After effects and finished in FCPX.

First thing I did is a 3D previs,then go to the location,filming all shots (was difficult by the fact of not to have reference when move the camera) The timing  of the storytelling can ruined by this. Shot with Blackmagic Pocket,Lumix 20mm with Lomo square anamorphic as adapter. 

Yeah, Rudolf. Sound is important as the images to me.

glad you like ;)

at the beginning i was like its not clear sharp blah blah but then i forgot all about it once the story got me good work man. I like the look to the characters to evil and so dumb

this is cool ,man!

Unfortunately we expend too much time talking about tools (pixels,lens,K's.....) and not so about storytelling.