Luchadores Fight! (Anamorphot 1.33x 50)

Bozzie

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I thought SLR anamorphic lens is amount the best in 1.33x.  It is better than LA7200.  But CA  still can be seen.  How about Letus, will be better?

​Sorry Ken, not sure I understand your question? Could you please clarify. Thanks.

​Sorry Ken, not sure I understand your question? Could you please clarify. Thanks.

​I have been thinking this lens for a while, and see how good it is for its $1k price.   Do you have any chance to compare this anamorphic lens to other 1.33x?  I just curious about the image quality.

​I have been thinking this lens for a while, and see how good it is for its $1k price.   Do you have any chance to compare this anamorphic lens to other 1.33x?  I just curious about the image quality.

​Got it. The image quality out of this adapter is the best I've personally seen for a 1.33x. It benefits from a built in diopter wheel that allows for near and far sharp focus even at around F2.0. That's pretty impressive considering most anamorphic adapters struggle in the F4.0-5.6 range. Look at it this way, in the UK a used LA7200 goes for around $1k (Plus cost of diopters). It's a bargain in comparison! Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...