FS: Tokina +0.4 Diopter Achromatic Close-up Lens

Gabriel Copoeru

I'm selling the very rare Tokina Achromat with the +0.4 diopter strength. You know the drill: it eliminates chromatic aberrations, sharpens the image and gives you a reasonable range of focus. It is in excellent condition. I do not do much anamorphic shooting, as I don't have such a great setup, so it would be better if someone else had this, who would benefit more from its great quality. 

I'd prefer not to put it up on ebay, as I've sold another one this way (yes, I am the type of lucky bastard who gets a hold of not one, but two tokinas, in local photography shops from one of the poorest countries in the EU, i know, it's ludicrous) and I would prefer to cut down on the price in the benefit of forum members, than to pay ebay's exorbitant seller fees. Payment would therefore be made directly to my paypal account.

Price: 250 EUR / 267$ + cost for tracked & insured shipping (varies depending on the destination country and preferred courier)

For shipping you have a choice between UPS, DHL, DPD, Romanian Post and others. Please message me for any type of question, or if you would like more detailed pictures. I realize that a transaction outside ebay raises concerns, so I highly suggest that you first communicate with me instead of brushing it off, if you are indeed interested and in need of this diopter. We could also chat on facebook where you will find me with my forum name, or even arrange a video call on skype. 

Thank you for your interest in my listing!

1.png

2.png

3.png

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

i would totally ge this if it wasn't so expensive. EOS said tokina's go for $70 to $150, not $250+

well, I've seen them go for around 300 Euros on ebay; redstan has listed the tokina with a pricetag of £300 (!!);  I myself sold the first one I had for 300$; I would always welcome a counteroffer, just so you know

if I have that money, would like this better : http://www.slrmagic.co.uk/slr-magic-achromatic-diopter-set.html

​ken, that's not very fair of you to be posting a misleading and off-topic reply;  that is a set of diopters that are currently in production, unlike the rarer tokina, and around 120$ more expensive. you can find other achromatic diopters of different strengths and price ranges, but I don't see what this has to do with my sale