Blackmagic URSA Mini - Official Specs and Price

Simon Shasha

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Maybe a new BMCC with much better ergonomics and screen(hand grip like Canon C line would be nice) and a new S35 sensor(good at 1600 iso and multi aspect ratio). It does not have to be 4K even, 2,5K RAW/ProRes is enough.

I almost nailed it in "NAB realistic wishes" thread :) 

As a consistent user of the FS7, this camera really does appeal to me. I've always liked the Blackmagic image - one of my favourites. Just found the ergonomics awful previously! 

This camera seems too good to be true. My only worrying critique is the CFast 2 cards. Far too expensive rip-off media. 

This camera does seem fantastic though. I think investing in Blackmagic now would be a great move, they are improving so much and they are very innovative and aggressive. They will only get better every year. 

Want! (With free CFast cards please!) 

I've been looking at what to get for my first non DSLR camera with a budget around £4k max. I was looking like having to go C100 MK2, but depending on the low light of this camera then it looks a winner. Bar the expensive cfast2 cards ... Under £5K for the EF mount version with all the options and under £4K if I got the EVF later on. Ergonomically it looks to be perfect as well for what I'd want.

One thing I'd like to know as well, do all BM cameras need the footage graded? There are some things I shoot I just need the image out the box ...

I'll certainly be very interested in seeing real life reviews of it from users.