A camera test with a difference - multicam shoot for "Bunny Suit" with the Sony A7S, Nikon D750 and 5 more

Andrew Reid

Andrew, cool video,  but you are sometimes un intentionally technically "funny" How dare you compare any of the cameras when 1st: You have very low light on the set- 2: The cameras who is supposed to have the best high ISO results if equipped with a prime f/1.2 lens while the others have what fstop at what iso? - I won't even go further in the "Comparing Apple and Oranges attempt".. This is not a camera test, You should label the video "Multicam video with various dslrs, Iso, sensor size, apertures F stops, and codecs...  The washed out color style with a blueish/ greenish/yellow undertone is an artistic choice that works for the set... So I won't compare colors between the cameras based on the music video. Keep it up!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks for posting this inspiring  song from a very good band & very nice studio..I love it. Listen to it a couple times now, off course with headphones.

And Bunny Suit deserves a lot of attention. For me this is about music and not about camera's so Andrew I think you did a great job.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

There is a grade, in fact a pretty difficult one to match all these different images. I like the elevated blacks, it's a grading choice. I do it in almost all my grades now to give a milky look. I never leave the waveform filled completely.