Have anyone used a non Samsung lens on the NX500 wont work for me

DigitalEd

Just got in my NX500 and Rokinon 12mm lens and the lens will not work on the NX500 but works just fine on my NX1.

Then i tried my Nikon mount adapter with Nikon lens and none of them work on the NX500 but they all work on the NX1.

So this is looking like another Samsung NX500 short coming they added to it VS the NX1. This is a biggie you can not use any lens except if it is a Samsung lens and talks to the camera.

Anyone else have this problem? I see no menu setting to change to fix this.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I get Check the lens when ever the Rokinon or my adapter is on the camera and i try to shoot a photo or record video. I have tried everything and they will not work.

But they work 100% on the NX1

http://dealsbranson.com/gallery/var/albums/Photos/20150325_194053web.jpg?m=1427330745

Well this is disconcerting. I was planning on getting an NX500 and samyang/rokinon 12mm 2.0. I was also planning on adapting some fd glass. I hope this gets worked out. 

When using legacy lenses on the new NX 500 you can press the OK button and you will get manual focus assist with included magnification and focus peaking.

If the mode dial is set to AUTO and you are using an adapted legacy lens, you will get a sign telling you to check lens and no picture is possible, you need to select P (program), Aperture, Shutter speed  and Manual. Won't work on AUTO OR SCENE