nx1 getting 240fps at fhd????

Marco Tecno

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

IF the implementation was at the same image level as the one before it (120p).. I might be interested enough to buy the NX1. When the D7200 came out. The first thing in my mind was .. IF ONLY Samgung made few Good telefoto lenses for the mount. something like a 100-400 , 300 f4 IS. I would not mind having camera that can do nature photo work as well as video work. 

Holy...hope this comes true. I'm not holding my breath until I see some leaked 240fps footage, but given what we've gotten so far, it may just happen.

Still hoping for 4K cropped mode to reduce RS in future firmware, to me RS in 4K is the #1 issue with the camera still.

Also the A7s is pretty terrible.

​Actually 99% of CMOS cams are terrible in rolling shutter people have just gotten used to them. My first EVER HDV cam (first HD-consumer cam, cmos sensor, released in 2005) the Sony HC1 has the same amount of rolling shutter (in 25p) as the FS700.

Not much progress there.

I've gotten used to it but damn I was like "wtf is wrong with the movement" when I started using the HC1. It was really weird. People have gotten used to it. A couple of years later the Canon HV20 came out which had True Progressive and it had WORSE rolling shutter than the HC1.