Seeking some Nikon D750 footage

sudopera

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

You may want to check Vimeo. Several guys were allowing this awhile back.

​I check every few days and not so much uncorrected footage there. Best clips were from Gordon Laing shot in Brighton beach but maybe I missed some, I don't know.

I would like to see more and do some grading tests because I'm very interested in this camera.

I'm happy to send some stuff your way. Anything in particular you would like to see or play with? 

​First of all, thank you Zach. 

If I'm not asking to much, some nature/exterior, some interior(maybe iso 1600-3200) and some people would be great. Also would like to know your opinion about the camera.

Ivan

For your pleasure I have uploaded the footage I took with the camera whilst I was in the camera store a couple weeks ago

http://runwalrusrun.com/Nikon_d750_samples.zip

Shot with the Nikon 50mm f1.4. Various exposure settings. All on the default Flat profile. You can tweak the flat profile to be even flatter actually but I left it at the default. Noise reduction was switched off for all tests. Whitebalance was set manually too. 

For your pleasure I have uploaded the footage I took with the camera whilst I was in the camera store a couple weeks ago

http://runwalrusrun.com/Nikon_d750_samples.zip

Shot with the Nikon 50mm f1.4. Various exposure settings. All on the default Flat profile. You can tweak the flat profile to be even flatter actually but I left it at the default. Noise reduction was switched off for all tests. Whitebalance was set manually too. 

​Thanks, much appreciated.