NX1 rolling shutter measurements confirmed.

MattH

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks to geffyb, I have all the rolling shutter measurements for the NX1, and they are really interesting:

Shooting UHD, it's the slowest camera I've tested, at 32.6 ms.
Shooting 4K is a bit faster, but still slower than anything else I've tested (well, it's actually a match with the a7S in FF mode): 30.9ms. I'd shoot 4K all the time, no point in using UHD that I can think of right now. You get more room for cropping in post, and a bit less RS.
And in 1080p mode... well, in 1080p it is basically four times as fast, at 7.9ms. This puts it right at the top of the table, leading much more expensive cameras by a very wide margin. Amazing. I wasn't expecting that.

Full table and comparison with other cameras over here.

I think right now, if you can't get an FS7, this is the camera to get for green screen, and also for fast action shots. If they add a gamma mode that matches the DR of my a7S+slog2, it's the all-round winner. I still need a leicaR-to-NX speedbooster in order to consider the NX1 for *my* needs. But WOW, on two counts by now.

So, about that 1080p mode... it must be doing either line-and-column skipping, or in-sensor 4x4 binning. How is aliasing/moire? And how sharp is it?
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?332463-Samsung-NX1-getting-log-like-setting&p=1986519081&viewfull=1#post1986519081