Dual lens question

Wedookayfilms

Hey there! So I have an SLR magic 25mm CINE I .95 ( I got it early on the pre-order side) , and I need another lens to match this lens for Dual shots during dialogue. I saw there now is an SLR magic 25mm CINE II .95, what is the CINE II? Is it worth the $150 more? And will it match up ok with my SLR magic 25mm CINE I?

Another option was a voigtlander 25mm .95... But Im guessing this wouldn't match up too great with the SLR magic 25mm ?

Thank you!!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Dual shots during dialogue? What do you mean by that? Are you trying to have two angles with the same lens? Doesn't seem too practical to have two of the exact same lens (or two of the exact same focal length unless you're building a large lens collection. I would recommend looking at the other offerings from either of those companies.

No its not live- just for dialogue scenes.. For example, we shot at a restaurant last week with two people across from eachother. We got a little over the shoulder shot but had to set up the camera on each person, and run through the lines.. I guess he wants it for time saving matters but maybe also so the acting is sync with each take?

Either way, not sure if I am going to spend $800 on the same lens I already have-  just trying to see my options.

No its not live- just for dialogue scenes.. For example, we shot at a restaurant last week with two people across from eachother. We got a little over the shoulder shot but had to set up the camera on each person, and run through the lines.. I guess he wants it for time saving matters but maybe also so the acting is sync with each take?

Either way, not sure if I am going to spend $800 on the same lens I already have-  just trying to see my options.

​Have your plans changed regarding the Speed Booster? If so, I'll go ahead and list it on ebay.

Hey there! So I have an SLR magic 25mm CINE I .95 ( I got it early on the pre-order side) , and I need another lens to match this lens for Dual shots during dialogue. I saw there now is an SLR magic 25mm CINE II .95, what is the CINE II? Is it worth the $150 more? And will it match up ok with my SLR magic 25mm CINE I?

Another option was a voigtlander 25mm .95... But Im guessing this wouldn't match up too great with the SLR magic 25mm ?

Thank you!!

​If you would've check their website... it says 'This is the new updated version which has been strengthened to assist operation when using with the Anamophot, anamorphic adapter'. Optics are probably unchanged, but the housing might allow for better mounting of a clamp adapter. I'd 2nd the mention of getting a 35mm as 2nd lens to shoot with.