Looking for Iscorama 2004

tommykristensen

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Haven't found any lens in the 50mm range - that works without vignetting at the lower apertures (full frame) - and doesn't use it much at the 85mm+ range. Spend to much money trying to find a lens that fits perfectly, so I thought it would be easier just to buy a non-modded 36 - or better a Isco 2004 (mostly for travel still-photography) :)

Looked at the 42 on Ebay - but read that they could be difficult to align probably?

The little helios44-2, - personaly favourite taking lens, modified with a focus lock.  with the isco 36 standard it's a lovely combo for full frame.  58mm but nearly at 50mm.

a 1.5x oval f2.8 or a 2x oval f3.5 fixed aperture really adds to the oval distortion and sharpens things up too!

That's a really useful video Richard - and kind of new age... I'm sure in the coming months I'll be ordering one of these optics but will have to discuss the options - especially as I'd like it to work with my cinegon and 54 if that's possible.

Tommy - I don't have a 2004 but I do have a 2001 and while I love it I just don't have the time to use it that much so might consider selling it on. I'd say it's a bit closer to 1.42 than 1.5 in aspect. Some stills that I've taken with it: