NX1 second thoughts, change for GH4 or A7S

Hitfabryk

I don't know guys.....mine is gone back but I found this touch screen menu on day one(the arrow at the top of the screen), I did turn auto brightness off there, never did fix anything on my NX1. 

​Hello Ivar, i started this topic 28th of december and now after 119 replies and 7284 views I still didn't  bought a new cam after I returned my NX1.

Still filming on the Oly EM1 and every day my search for the 'perfect' cam goes on..my mind goes between a C100, a A7S or…. go back to the NX1!

I will wait for the new firmware and see what it will brings. People like Ed David and Andrew Reid are inspiring me to keep an eye on the NX1..like I say before: luxury problems.

greets

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

When can we download the new firmware?

​They say it should be out sometime mid-January. I suspect that means within 2 weeks if all goes well. 

The Samsung NX1 firmware version 1.2 update is expected to be available to the public around the middle of January, so if you're an NX1 shooter, you should have access to all of these new features in another week or so, two tops.

source

Exciting times!