Canon 1D C used price slips under £5000 - and why I decided to take the gamble and get one

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'd go A7s or wait til NAB when all new stuff rolls out.  

I also just noticed your location.  I've been to Bewdley for Boxing day with my relatives the Beaufoy's who raise world champion Staffordshire bull terriers. The countryside around Bewdley is amazing.  Will be visiting from USA again this March!  

yea, it's a great place.. if you see someone with an FS700 or flying a phantom, be sure to say hello!

I will be in Iceland for the latter half of March though, which is partly prompting my need for yet another new camera :D ... so tempted to take the Fs700/OQ7, maybe I should just invest in some steroids

yea, it's a great place.. if you see someone with an FS700 or flying a phantom, be sure to say hello!

I will be in Iceland for the latter half of March though, which is partly prompting my need for yet another new camera :D ... so tempted to take the Fs700/OQ7, maybe I should just invest in some steroids

​I don't imagine anything is going to come out soon to lower the price of the FS700/7Q combo too much. You could probably buy it (used) and resell in a few months without taking much of a loss. You might find that you don't even want to upgrade- 4K raw from the fs700 is a pretty amazing thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...