Anamorphic on a Budget.

Tito Ferradans

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Spend some good flight time from Vancouver to Brazil translating some more chapters. Two thirds done, most of my lens research done too.

Cosimo, I haven't forgotten it, just don't have time at the moment. hehehe. I'm focusing on getting this one done first, then catch up with the stuff I missed. ;)

Spend some good flight time from Vancouver to Brazil translating some more chapters. Two thirds done, most of my lens research done too.

Cosimo, I haven't forgotten it, just don't have time at the moment. hehehe. I'm focusing on getting this one done first, then catch up with the stuff I missed. ;)

​yes Tito, no rush man, take your time!!! Everything is very interesting and informative, the whole community owes you.

thanks a lot!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got the final chapters done, but can't edit the main post! Are we gonna be able to edit stuff again, or is this a permanent change?

c ) WORKFLOW

CONCLUSION
BIBLIOGRAPHY

*weirdly enough, I was able to edit THIS post...

Thank you very much for your effort. Very intresting read and enjoyed it a lot.

I tried to write a comment and some additions but that did not work for some reason. Second try: Maybe Ernst Abbe deserves a mention as founder of the patented anamorphic lenssystem. (He also invented the triplet later called "Cooke triplet") Therefor it is maybe a little bit harsh to say Isco have stolen a russian formular. Isco Göttingen were already in the anamorphic business since the late 1950's. Isco Göttingens concept with the Iscorrama being able to split depends on the fact that the anamorphot has to be used for projetction (was not a discovery by users). Therefore the Iscostat was used (available for all sizes). The Iscorama 36, 42, 54 were targeted at the Super-8 enthusiast. They had also cooperations with Bauer and Beaulieu resulting in the Cingegon (taking lens was a Schneider Kreuznach Macro Cinegon 10mm 1.8). Isco Göttingen put a big effort to make their lenses popular: In 1979 they offered a journey to Israel accompanied by anamorphic experts and lending out Iscoramas to the interested film enthusiast. Unfortunately all this did not prevent Isco from breakup.

Maybe the Isco's achromatic diopters especially built for the Iscoramas are worth mentioning too ?

Again thank you very much for your work!!! Very inspiring. I wish I could afford more stuff like Lomos and 5D III (I am still on GH3 and mostly Super 8)

Tonight I am looking forward to wathch Zona S. SP.