Zoom H5 or H6 best bet on completing audio kit? Wise or stupid?

Wit

I wanna complete my audio kit and wondering about the best bet to do it for the cheapest price and the lessest gear. Could you advise me?

My thoughts are: 

- I think it's is a wise idea to sometimes do two audio tracks separately as a one man band - just to be on the safe site - so need an extra recorder

- I wanna buy the H5 or H6 because I can add a shotgun mic to it which makes me also able to boom with it. http://www.bax-shop.nl/shotgun-/-richtmicrofoon/zoom-sgh-6-shotgun-microfoon-voor-zoom-h6-handheld-recorder/product-details.html

My kit now is :

- Rode shotgun microfoon 

- Rode lavalier
- Beachteck DXA-SLR Pro fieldmixer 
- Zoom H1 recorder used as a wireless broadcaster with Rode dasspeld 

- Samson G-Track (cardioïde) met PS01 pop filter (voice over) 

Wise or Stupid? 

Thank you for helping!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Ive just spent 2 months filming web videos for Zoom Corp , H5 , H6 and the new IQ6 for iphone which is superb.

I do like the H5 , Ive been using it alot recently , the audio is superb and the IQ6 is very useful just clip it on your iphone and it turns it into ahard disc recorder! - amazing and small to keep in your pocket with your phone.

I have the Zoom H6. It's good except for lousy preamps. Volume over 5 is very noisy. I bought this to be my preamps: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/615405-REG/ART_USBDUALPREPS_USB_Dual_Pre.html

Very good for price. Crisp, detailed and clean audio. H6 on volume 4 and the art preamp pumps up the sound to good levels.

But ofcourse you have to power the Art pre, forgot to mention that. I have the lanparte v-mount and battery to power my gear. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lanparte-V-mount-baterry-pinch-HDMI-splitter-Power-Supply-Adapter-V-Lock-DSLR-/370696262997?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item564f381555

I think the art pre can also be powered with 5v battery, but I've never tried that since i have the lanparte v mount

I have an H4N that I attach to rods on my camera and feed to my A7s. If it's a simple interview, I usually just use the track straight from the A7s, but I have split levels recording on the H4N tracks in case someone pins or is too soft. Works great. Had a TEAC. Got rid of it because it was just too glitchy and the layout most user unfriendly.

Also have a Sennheiser G5 for wireless Lav that I patch into the Zoom. I try to go with my boom mic for interviews whenever possible - just sounds a whole lot better. For that I use a Rode Video Pro attached to a C Stand and a Rode mini boom. The rode mic has it's own shock mount. I use a ball mount on the end of the boom to position the mic. The Rode Video Mic Pro never ceases to impress me. Great sound. Great price. 

Anything more complicated I get a sound man.

MMM I red this article today and it gives me enough reason not to buy it. http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php...

Ok is a H4N and a good mic for booming a better option. If so - which mic is good against  low price to use for booming?

I use this option. Thumbs up. Great thing about H4N it's so play school simple. So if you have to show someone else how to use it, it takes minutes.

I use a Sennheiser MKE 600 - Shotgun Microphone as well as two Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 wireless mics. To record I have the Zoom H6. I like that this zoom has actual dials for level control. Phantom, etc. No problem with audio quality. The little screen on it is not fantastic, but okay. Great battery life when using expensive AA. I went with the H6 because it has 4 XLR inputs. When I am running two wireless mics (which I do for some documentary work) I like to still have the shotgun as another source. So I need more than 2 XLR in puts for that situation.