[Canon 650D] New HDSRL

Karl

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
[quote author=sandro link=topic=822.msg5971#msg5971 date=1339429913]
At this point I don't think Canon is to be considered anymore(?). There won't be anything until 3y from now
[/quote]

I would agree that it could be 3 years before any major changes to video with their DSLRs.  But maybe Canon has decided to focus on high end camcorders instead which means Canon DSLRs will always be behind now.

It'll be interesting to see how Panasonic (GH3) and Sony (NEX-8?) respond.  Will they pull a Canon too?

Hold the press why is the rx100 a camera that has 0 manual controls news, and the Canon 650D isn't news? Furthermore everyone going off on canon about how poor the camera is when 99% of the people have not even seen the camera live, and just commenting on what 'people say'!

I do have a 5D, and a Nex5n, gh2 and EM5! so not a canon fanboy! However whilst the other cameras do have good features none can even scratch the 5D Mk II for IQ for stills! and for videos of people it still top dog!

If i wanna shoot lots of video os scenery with no plot than yeah GH2, but if i wanna shoot people i almost will always turn to the 5D Mark II!

The admin of this site really should rename the site GH2HD rather than EOSHD, especially if he considers a new camera being released not news worthy! A new release is a new release and if someone is impartial should report it!