Some Tokina +0.4's for sale

richg101

2x Tokina +0.4's for sale to regular EOSHD'ers for £150 + shipping,  Brand new, never used - still in boxes.  Available to regular posters only!

lots of nice 35mm f2.8's.  All of Zeiss Quality, preset lenses with fluid apertures and long focus pulls. in T-Mount which can be adapted to pretty much anything (even PL mount). made by Tokina Koki in the 1970's, most with single coatings and labeled with various different brand names.  All are early Tokina and in great shape.  Beautiful lenses.

I also have some bloody lovely Sankor 35mm f2.8's of a slightly earlier date.  Loads of them were bought up as possible ff35 donors but they're too nice to ruin!!  I'll keep a couple for myself, but there are a number avail if people want them.

£50 per lens + shipping

1x Schneider Cinelux ES.  - £160 + shipping

3x Bell and Howell single focus anamorphics - beautiful flare, awesome for bmpcc - £100 each + shipping

Olympus Zuiko Set 24f2, 35f2, 55f1.2 and 85f2 - a lovely bunch of lenses that I'm happy to split up - make me an offer:)

Rich

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs