YouTube 60fps

nib187

Whoaw I have pretty good eyesight and do not wear any glasses and was never able to see pixel. I mean at watch-able viewing distance at movie theater. I have seen numerous article and lectures where the conclusion was that humans being could not see beyond 2k at normal viewing distance.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Whoaw I have pretty good eyesight and do not wear any glasses and was never able to see pixel. I mean at watch-able viewing distance at movie theater. I have seen numerous article and lectures where the conclusion was that humans being could not see beyond 2k at normal viewing distance.

Just hold an Ipad 2 and an Ipad 3+ at a reasonable distance where you don't see the pixels on the ipad 2 anymore. You will be able to tell the difference. But anyway, that discussion will lead no where. Keep your 1080p and be happy.

I have seen numerous article and lectures where the conclusion was that humans being could not see beyond 2k at normal viewing distance.

The point is exactly that 'normal viewing distance'. Christopher Nolan and David Fincher, two of the remaining directors who care for cinema, demand shorter VD, resp. bigger images, because that means better immersion. What they don't demand, mercifully, are HFR or 3D.