new Canon C100 Mark 2 FOOTAGE

lafilm

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

I was never able to go to 20.000 ISO on the mk I, it's where the camera started showing blotchiness and colour noise, from what I can see in Nino's test it seems I will be quite comfortable at 20.000, no colour noise at all and luma noise is film grain-like and is in lower amount, the detail on the fabric also seems to be higher on the mk II at 20.000 ISO. I also though Cinema5D's video looked fantastic, like scaled down 4K with perfect colours... I just wish they gave us access to the un-sampled 4K image to please everybody, otherwise it looks quite perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say... I own two C100s and anything less than 4k was a disappointment to me.  They should at least let us record 4k to external monitor. I am no pro, but alot of people are fighting 4k likes its a bad thing, if you can acquire in 4k why wouldn't you so three years from now your footage does not look like mush.  I wonder what the NX1 vs the C100 mark II would look like. If that camera could keep up with the C100 image quality.