Andrew! Could you merge Unified's 24H and Flow Motion's 720p?

Ernesto Mantaras

Hello. The title pretty much says it all. I'm adressing Andrew himself ("you", in case it's Andrew reading). I've only had the GH2 for two months, but this site's input is one of the main reasons why I decided to purchase it over a 60D, and I'm so glad I did. As soon as it arrived I had a job and the first patch I used was EOSHD Unified. The problem is the first project I made was shot entirely at 720p50 (you can see it in the footage section) and it let me down, because the compression was noticeable, nothing to do with 24H, which was stellar. In fact, I've tried and tested many patches (Sanity, Mysteron, Sedna, Flow Motion) and aside from Sedna (which renders too big files most of the times) I haven't found anything that rivals Unified's 24H. Don't know if it's intra or some other configurations you (Andrew) made, but I love it. The problem is I've used a lot of 720p50 and 60 for slowmo (it's my only option, aside from some Canon DSLRs from friends that can't compare) and Unified's isn't up to the task.
I have three small cards with different patches, to change them on the fly, but it's not good at all. Takes time and requires a fully charged battery.
If I had Unified's 88Mbps 24H and Flow Motion v2's 720p that'd be all I would need, and I think that would be the ultimate patch. And that could also be all that most people would ever need on the GH2.
Could there be a way to do that?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs