Isco-Optic Ultra-Star Cinemascope

enny

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Does any body have any info on this lens any good as in what is the closest that it will focus to.

Thanks guys

00l0l_bnw_Qopl_UPWZ_600x450.jpg

good very sharp focuses down to about 10 feet , smallest of these isco mid 1990s made lenses before they switched to integrated lenses and its usable on a mini rig , 70.6mm rear barrel diameter - dont hang it off the front of your taking lens

is 250 to much

pounds, dollars or euros?

Please can someone on this forum help this guy to make a choice, I can't as I don't know this lens, and I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure that there are people among us here who can share advices and tips.

He is not asking us to pay for the stuff, come on!!!

What is the best price for this one? what is the best deal?

What's the purpose of the anamorphic forum otherwise? 

Share and help should be the a priority, I am sure one day he'll return the favor, and I am sure everyone of us has already been in his situation.

Be nice and smile :)

Thanks.

Does any body have any info on this lens any good as in what is the closest that it will focus to.

Thanks guys

00l0l_bnw_Qopl_UPWZ_600x450.jpg

The good is its HD resolution.  Weight is 1.2kg.   

Closest focus marks as 17ft/5m.  

I think this lens might be used for 70mm film projector, it  could be used up to medium format cameras, too big for M43.  For FF uses, it needs 100mm or above taking lens.   IMO, in 90% case use, ISCO integrated lens is better than it, wider, lighter, the resolution also matches taking lens. 

BTW, this is my first anamorphic lens, got it @ $120, local pickup.  I will still keep it forever. 

@ken

any advice on what diopter to get for that lens.

THX

Sorry, never used that.  Looks there is no standard filter thread.  You might need to DIY a little bit.  But I use 82mm cap can fit, so filter size needs to be bigger than that. 

enny's reference is good point.