Using the A7S and Iscorama + DSO lenses

richg101

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

God I love this, you're very talented, in shooting (compositions/motion) and cutting and grading. It just looks lovely. I will try to steal and imitate that look (especially the grade) for my next music video I am working on. 

Cheers guys:)

I guess the 'look' is dictated by the lack of variation in lens choice (and the lens itself which is low contrast and loves the lighting in the venue). - I love working around a lens's limitiations because this seems to direct the way I work.  the aps-c and full frame modes of the a7s are really good to create a bit of variation.  Since the space was tight, the 58mm + 'rama made it easier to ensure all material has something intertesting in shot

I didn't do the grade or edit myself.  Hans_Punk (another member here) did this.  I always 'shoot to edit' and if not, I cut away anything I'm not happy with myself before sending to Hans for the edit.  I guess if you capture enough variation and points of interest it makes the edit roll nice and smooth.