• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500‚ā¨ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! ūüėČ

• By wherezelig
      Selling a excellent condition 5D Mark III with Canon 50mm f1.8, battery grip with hand strap, 5 batteries, AC wall adapter, 3 CF cards, and 2 chargers. The 5D has Magic Lantern preinstalled for RAW shooting and upgraded operating system. I can also remove the Magic Lantern if need be. The camera is only 2 years old, has been mainly used in a studio setting shooting only video, and taken extremely great care of. It has less than 6,000 shutter count and is in like new condition. The Canon 50mm 1.8 is the hard to find older model with the better focus ring. The lens is in excellent condition, with no scratches, fungus, or oil on aperture blades. Set comes with 3 CF cards, a 64gig, and two 32gig cards.  $2000 OBO

• By Nocturnes
      Looking for a quick sale, buyer pays to ship.
      The body literally has under 10 on the shutter and only pulled out to test. I, unfortunately, do not need the camera anymore, but it shoots extremely nice stills and is a good contender for video especially once the magic lantern hack comes out.
      Ready to ship or meet in San Diego area.
      $2700 for the camera with (2) Cf cards and an extra OEM Battery (Not pictured but will be in box)
      Venmo

• By SigurdW
      Shot this promo back in August on a 5D3.

Using a Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 and a Canon 70-200 f/2.8

It was professionally graded in Baselight Studio, the colorist was very surprised when he found out what it was shot on.

Let me know what you think or shoot a question!

• By mbiondo25
      Hello!
      Here is a short film I shot and directed called "It's My Party" (if you couldn't tell from the big pink letters). I just posted it online Monday and I'm looking for feedback. After my last film which was 20 minutes long and about 10 different locations, I wanted to get back to something more simple that focused on character rather than plot. Anyway, if you have a few minutes check it out and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it!
      Mike