Travel Compact/Easy to use Camera

SRV1981

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'd also vote for the GX85/GX80, maybe paired with the 12-32mm 'pancake' zoom and the 25mm F1.7 prime - both are cheap used, lightweight & good. It's just a nice, solid-feeling camera to hold and use, and has in-camera battery charging. One downside for video is the noisy audio (and no mic input). Mine usually has an Oly 14-150mm lens on it, and I use it as my travel 'superzoom' camera - laid on its side that combo fits in quite a small camera bag (or I put a neoprene wrap around it and stuff it into a small bag or rucksack).

The LX100 is smaller and lighter and has a nice fast lens, but the rear screen is fixed and the stabilization for video is mediocre (as is the video C-AF). IMHO it's a great camera for stills but only 'OK' for video. (I own the first version, have never tried the mk2 version).

Another thought if weather sealing and top-notch IBIS in a fairly compact ILC body is important are the Olympus/OMDS E-M5 iii and OM-5.

Both have PDAF and basically the same video quality (up to DCI4k@24p & UHD4k@25/30p) plus mic inputs. Essentially the E-M5 iii is most of an E-M1 ii and the OM-5 is most of an E-M1 iii in smaller & lighter bodies. You lose the dual card slots, the headphone jack and the large battery (and Log video on the E-M5 iii).

Never owned either of them, but I do own the E-M1 ii & iii - the video C-AF is definitely more flexible and better behaved on the E-M1 iii and you get auto-iso capability in manual exposure video. That also has adjustable movie IBIS (3 levels) but I don't know if that has carried over to the OM-5 (the user guide for it doesn't go into that level of detail).