Still like my EM1

Hitfabryk

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks for sharing this.  I truly love the way your camera handles skin tones and handheld with a 90mm eq lens is amazing.

I like to ask how you were holding your camera?  Were you using the "optical" viewfinder against your face?

I'm considering getting the new LX100 for it's 4K photomode, and this camera is about the same price for the body and I already have the 45mm lens and it does render people beautifully.  So I hope I'm not going to miss out on something special here.

I learn much more about a camera from seeing this kind of footage over dark streets or green vegetation.

I was using the optical viewfinder and can tell you it's very easy to hold it steady like this. But like I mentioned before,

for the codec and different frame rates until now Olympus doesn't seem to care so much. Maybe they will in the future? But in many ways I like the cam.