Kowa same as 16H / 8Z in a mint condition

woopax

This Kowa looks exactly like the 8Z / 16H models, which I both owned.

However it doesn't have the 8Z / 16H marking.

Its condition is like new, seems like it was never used (I also never used it). Glass is perfect! comes with both caps.

Price is 450€ for Paypal. Free worldwide shipping. Please write me with your email address if you want a better quality pics of the lens.

post-27208-0-80843800-1412254358_thumb.jpost-27208-0-37658900-1412254415_thumb.jpost-27208-0-23497800-1412254460_thumb.j

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The one that got sold also were in new condition, you probably bought one of these. Just put it on ebay for 600$, there you won't get any comments of people hinting about much better deals.

The fact is -  that if you want to get this lens now, it's the best price you can find.

Nobody that posts here needs to get your or anyones else's approval for the prices they offer... But I guess you simply have nothing better to do with your time. Good luck with it.

Haha, the fact is that I can post this if I want to, and it only takes me a couple of seconds. And no one is disaproving your price, just saying that these lenses have started to be going for much less (iscoramas are cheaper now too, even if you see some offerings for 9000€).

one of the links above that was given as proof of cheap perfect optics was a kowa with optical damage.

just because someone says a rainbow like bloom across the optic has zero effect does not mean it is true.

repairing seperation is either possible or not but it will be expensive.

an optically  mint condition kowa should be worth more than an slr magic as the kowa is superior to 1.33 or the new 2x.

the kowa is a great optic one in mint condition fully tested should be valued higher than some vague ad giving false information about condition.

the massive amount of bell howells floating around dual focus issues has damaged the market for kowa.

optically panasonic,slr magic,optex and century are all inferior optically and analogue esthetically.

400-500 euros for a guaranteed optic hollywood quality seems ok to me.