LOMO 35NAP2-3M and Rathenover Optische Werke Rectimascop

migssotto

LOMO 35NAP2-3M and Rathenover Optische Werke Rectimascop

Does anybody have experience with these two lenses? On Ebay, these lenses are very common, cheap, and are often in very good condition. I haven't seen posts indicating it's minimum focusing distance and optical performance in general.

Though it should be an indication that despite the accessibility of these lenses, not much footage has been seen, that these lenses aren't exactly the best out there. However, for someone like me starting out, I'd rather try shooting anamorphic with a cheap lens rather than saving to invest in an expensive one right away.

I live in the Philippines, and there is no place here where I can have anamorphic lenses rented.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Rectimascop there are 3 sizes of these I have the medium size one it has good nice glass (German made Carl Zeiss subsisdary) and is a nice lens and small and useable on a rig

the Lomos are BIG !! nice lenses but hard to rig as the barrels are so wide

I shot this on a Rectimascop lens (its a frame grab she is moving ...its not a still) Fujinoin 55mm f1.7 behind it

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/gallery/image/20-soko-1-cinemascope-lores/

Rectimascop there are 3 sizes of these I have the medium size one it has good nice glass (German made Carl Zeiss subsisdary) and is a nice lens and small and useable on a rig

the Lomos are BIG !! nice lenses but hard to rig as the barrels are so wide

I shot this on a Rectimascop lens (its a frame grab she is moving ...its not a still) Fujinoin 55mm f1.7 behind it

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/gallery/image/20-soko-1-cinemascope-lores/

Nice shot! Would you happen to know its minimum focusing distance? I'd rather a lens with at least 2m and below..