FM lens discount

Cosimo murgolo

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have a Fotga DP500 rail support set, costs like 50 euros and I'm happy with it. If it would be included I don't think you could expect better quality. So I don't think that is a deal breaker.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00857R0TE/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687762&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B009GFZSZC&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VYHWKMASFP6SQ8EGVJ0

@ Liszon

I am going to enquire about warranty.

I will let you know.

the anamorphic shop replied like this:

FM Lens is an optical part which have to be used with other lenses
We give 12 months warranty for a full lens like a VM Lens
However this product is new and we will see how it's working in every day life. And then will change it to longer period. No need to be scared because of that
If anything mechanically will go wrong and this because of factory fault we will replace it with a new one or will change a parts
Best

He has to be careful with the warranty thing. Here's how it works in the UK for example:

If you received the goods more than six months ago, you can ask for a replacement or a repair as long as it's reasonable for the goods to have lasted this long. But you will have to be able to show there was something wrong with the goods at the time of sale.

You can ask for a repair or replacement at any time up to six years after you bought the goods as long as it is reasonable for them to have lasted this long. If the goods go wrong after six years, you no longer have the right to ask for a repair or replacement.

So actually you are able to chase anyone even after many years saying the product should have lasted longer and the fault is not due to natural wear & tear.

*BMPCC broken HDMI ports, anyone?

In other words: you are my experimental animals guys...

No, in other words: 'you pays your money, you takes your choice'.

It was pretty clear on the earlier announcements that the rail setup was for illustration purposes, I sometimes wonder if people read the facts before posting nonsense.

Think it's a good time for people to remember that these Anamorphicshop people are not a Sony or Samsung sized company, so give them a break and some credit for releasing something that is a great deal for many on this forum. If you don't want one because the price is a too high or it's too 'new' or expected that it should come with a lifetime warranty and a box or complimentary chocolates - guess what...you don't have to buy one.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, everybody wins....FM buyer or not.

If you have a dual or fixed focus lens that is sub 70.1mm diameter in your collection, the future re-sale value is probably now more assured with them being compatible with this single focus module.

Think it's a good time for people to remember that these Anamorphicshop people are not a Sony or Samsung sized company, so give them a break and some credit for releasing something that is a great deal for many on this forum. If you don't want one because the price is a too high or it's too 'new' or expected that it should come with a lifetime warranty and a box or complimentary chocolates - guess what...you don't have to buy one.

And I can't express my opinion? Do you lock your girlfriend too in the basement? :ph34r:

great that its finally available.  I have a couple of cineluxes that will have to be put to good use finally.

also great to see a 14 day money back guarantee.  That shouts out honesty and their trust in the product.    Good news for 'wheeler dealer' types who lurk here... if they can't shift it on the open market at an inflated price within 14 days they'll be able to get their money back.  - no loss!  hahahaha 

And I can't express my opinion? Do you lock your girlfriend too in the basement? :ph34r:

Of course you can express your opinion...just find it curious for someone to complain about the warranty on a product that they have already walked away from.

yannis.zach, on 23 Nov 2014 - 1:50 PM, said:

Okay Comurit, I'm just out of this and that's all guys. Sorry but I can't follow under these conditions

P.s - My girlfriend is well secured in the loft AND the basement.