FM lens discount

Cosimo murgolo

Hello everyone, I have spoken to anamorphic shop guys regarding a discount on a FM lens for this community, they have agreed.

We are at an early stage yet, but they are inclined to support us later on.

How many of you will be interested to buy the FM lens with some discount?

Please do not ask how much discount, because as I said it before we are at an early stage of agreements, I will let you know when thing will be decided for sure.

I just want make clear one thing though:

I have no relation to these guys, I am doing this for everyone's benefit, and I will be treated as everyone on this forum.

Please let me know.

The more we are, the better  the discount will be.

Thank you

https://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10704188_825057607514743_9087386608722498073_n.jpg?oh=defd3101fd28907fe0a7077783a773a8&oe=54BD8013

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'm with EeeCeeGee - Need to see how it fits on a Kowa or Sankor.  I can't see how that large adapter would fit on the smaller projection anamorphics.  Forget trying to get those large schnieders, I just can't see myself using something that would require a HUGE rig to support it.  Reason why I love my B&H Kowa - small size!

that's great, thanks very much indeed

There are several versions, I have this one that's slighly less golden but it's short. It's has the inscription f=75mm-2.95in and came with such a taking lens screwed in.

I know there are versions that are longer. It cost me 90€ last year.

15360078562_462c05c7db_b.jpg

Here two samples with the nikkor 135 f2 DC (it works fine until 85mm, you also can use a 60mm on FF but you will get vignetting until you crop to 2.35:1 or a little less and you need a lens with a small front element)

10042691536_e54dbbc83c_k.jpg

10042629074_10df6a17bd_k.jpg

There are several versions, I have this one that's slighly less golden but it's short. It's has the inscription f=75mm-2.95in and came with such a taking lens screwed in.

I know there are versions that are longer. It cost me 90€ last year.

15360078562_462c05c7db_b.jpg

Here two samples with the nikkor 135 f2 DC (it works fine until 85mm, you also can use a 60mm on FF but you will get vignetting until you crop to 2.35:1 or a little less and you need a lens with a small front element)

10042691536_e54dbbc83c_k.jpg

10042629074_10df6a17bd_k.jpg

That's a good bargain, lovely shoots

Does the CiniLux produce flares?

I'm trying to figure out how the focus adapter could work with other lenses of various diamiters & lengths.

Could you kindly stay on the topic please!!!!!!!

You can ask your questions here '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I am trying to gather people who wants to have a discount on the FOCUS MODULE lens.

thank you