• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mechanicalEYE
      For Sale:
      Lightly used Panasonic DC-GH5 (Body), it is in excellent condition. It has V-Log installed. Will come with box, charger, two OEM batteries, and included paperwork.
      Latest firmware installed. Camera has absolutely no issues.
      Please note: I blacked out the Lumix, and GH5 logo with acrylic paint. It looks great to me.
      GH5 - $1750.00 shipped within the USA.      
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Metabones MFT to Canon Speedbooster XL, like new condition. Updated to latest firmware. looking for $540.00 shipped within the USA.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Breakthrough Photography X2 3 stop ND filter $65.00 shipped within the USA.  ( not pictured )
      Can ship outside the USA if buyer pays additional shipping cost. Pm me if interested.

• By mechanicalEYE
      I have a lightly ( few times ) used SLR Magic Variable ND that is 77mm for sale.

Only selling because I bought the 82mm

Asking $125.00 shipped within the USA

Paypal
    • By mechanicalEYE
      Tiffen Ultra Contrast 3 Filter 67mm ( for sale )  EXCELLENT condition. No Issues...   30.00 shipped OBO with in USA.
    • By ikola
      For sale a like new VAF50D mosaic engineering anti aliasing flter, make an offer please!
      New import from USA to France is 350e with import taxes, crazy expensive but so important for having a perfect picture when RAW recording with the 50D, and the difference is clearly noticeable, you can have it right now for way less, international shipping, just dare give an offer and i'll let you know
      Thank you.
    • By ikola
      FS (for sale) VAF-50D Mosaic Engineering anti aliasing and moire filter for CANON 50D

220e / 250usd free shipping from France, paypal payment.

send me private message if possible.