What lens should i buy for my Sony A7s?

herakel

Hello

I recently bought a Sony a7s camera. However, i dont have any lens for it yet and im not sure wich one to buy. Therefor im asking you guys if you could recommend some lenses in the price range of around 550 Euro.

Best regards

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hello

I recently bought a Sony a7s camera. However, i dont have any lens for it yet and im not sure wich one to buy. Therefor im asking you guys if you could recommend some lenses in the price range of around 550 Euro.

Best regards

The A7 series cameras work well with just about any lens that can be mounted except wide angle rangefinder lenses wider than something like 24/28mm.

What do you want to do?   Wide angle? telephoto?   normal?     Do you like primes or zooms?

Canon FD lenses are a fairly safe bet and you could get a couple of L lenses maybe for your money (or at least an L zoom and non L prime or two).

Maybe a couple of cine Rokinon/Samyang lenses?

Plenty of other choices.    Nikon AI/AIS lenses are also great bang for buck.

Yeah i have been looking into some Samyang lenses, they seem to be quite good and not to expensive. I think a normal lens would be a good choice. I dont have much knowledge about lenses in general actually and i had a panasonic gh3 before with only one lens, so this is quite new for me. However, i do have a century anamorphic lens(1.33x) with 58mm rear and would like to know if its compatible with fullframe lenses, or maybe thats irrelevant?