Introducing Rectilux FF Single Focus Adapters (Rectilux 5FF, Rectilux 7FF & Rectilux 9FF Announced)

JohnBarlow

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I don´t know about other people,but I would like to see a real,physical product and some test done by professional photographer before pay for this.

If also I can suggest something for the design..

I think this modules should be black matte paint,dented ring for follow focus,distances scale feet and meters and 90º ring turn. 

Right now,the CGI looks like a toy.

Lol at cosimo, this thread has been open and being update for months. Now suddenly when john seems to have reached a point of a mature product which leaves every other solution in the dust you come and write that comment. gtfo

​That's the point, this thread it's like an open restaurant where Mr Barlow takes new orders from customers, I advice you to read through this:

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/7181-fm-lens-discount/?page=2

so you can get a better idea who you are dealing with.

This thread has been pushed from mr Barlow to sell his stuff only.

Mr Barlow caveat emptor doesn't apply to you? doesn't it.

I would like moderators  or Andrew to close down this thread, and give Mr Barlow a taste of his own medicine.

Please araucaria moderate your language with me (gtfo) I haven't spoken to you like that, never!

No threads were closed, Procter

​Protector my thread was closed by Mr Barlow when he was a moderator, cos he wanted to protect  and push his rectilux products, you can read and get an idea who this man really is here:

Only because I was gathering people to have a discount on the FM, not selling it, I was doing something good for the community, but  Mr Barlow made other people believe that I was and agent working for the FM.

Right now he is openly selling his product here, if Andrew doesn't like it he will tell him so.

Back then John Barlow was taken off moderation, had to hear all kind of things like his product was shitty and people downrating his topic, and that's where that story ended. Now you come and try to pull of the same (minus you not being moderator), so don't get so upset at that gtfo.

These new products do look amazing and im definitely interested in buying.

But the previous comment that claims john Barlow closed a thread about a competitor is really shocking.

Is it possible to have more information from all parties concerned ?

​Hi Protector,  to get a better idea who Mr Barlow his go through his thread and see how he is advertising his products,  and then go  here so you get a better idea who is man really is:

His only interest is SELLING  his own stuff

Right now he is openly selling his product here, if Andrew doesn't like it he will tell him so.

Back then John Barlow was taken off moderation, had to hear all kind of things like his product was shitty and people downrating his topic, and that's where that story ended. Now you come and try to pull of the same (minus you not being moderator), so don't get so upset at that gtfo.

​Hear what? I hope you know what are you talking about, I don't follow you Arcuria, just make me and people understand please, post proves of what you are talking about, and we can discuss, and by the way this has nothing to do with you, so stay out of this please, let John speak up for himself.

​Hear what? I hope you know what are you talking about, I don't follow you Arcuria, just make me and people understand please, post proves of what you are talking about, and we can discuss, and by the way this has nothing to do with you, so stay out of this please, let John speak up for himself.

The same way everybody can read your post, anybody can answer them. If you want to talk to John Barlow personally you can PM him, nobody will comment on that unless somebody publishes these conversations (like this: http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/7842-dog-schidt-optiks-threatens-motion-six/).

Get used to it.

What's your motivation anyway? Warning people that John barlow is an evil man and that nobody should buy his products? Revenge of some kind of sort? I don't get it, and since this is some kind of community after all, I will answer to that kind of shit.

Cosimo, I think there's no need for this mate. :) I understand you might want to take revenge, but just leave it be. Every 2nd person is pushing a business here now anyway, also competition is good in many ways.

​Thanks Liszon, but it's not about revenge, it's about being fair with everyone here, I had to give many explanations  that I wasn't  selling anything here, why this can't be done with Mr Barlow??????? WHY???? Andy Lee why???? Is it ok for Barlow to sell freely his products here, without being disturbed?

​Protector my thread was closed by Mr Barlow when he was a moderator, cos he wanted to protect  and push his rectilux products, you can read and get an idea who this man really is here:

Only because I was gathering people to have a discount on the FM, not selling it, I was doing something good for the community, but  Mr Barlow made other people believe that I was and agent working for the FM.

Yes. Barlow threatened to close the FM thread when he was a moderator and Andrew found that it wasn't suitable that Barlow was a moderator since he had his own interest in promoting his products - so it ended in Andrew removing the moderator rights.

The anamorphic forum on EOSHD is the best place for anamorphic fans on the Internet. I don't see any problem at all with people who make anamorphic modules / attachments to promote their products here - as long as it is clear that they are promoting their products, which I think is quite clear if you read through this thread.

Heck. I wouldn't mind if Letus, SLR Magic and Anamorphic shop all had their own main threads discussing their development and lenses, taking feedback and answering questions! It's just nice to have information available right here in the forum.

I don't see it as I am forced to buy anything from Barlow. But he makes it easy for me to follow along and be up to date about his product, should it interest me. I would say that is something that can be considered a gain for us forum members here!

Yes. Barlow threatened to close the FM thread when he was a moderator and Andrew found that it wasn't suitable that Barlow was a moderator since he had his own interest in promoting his products - so it ended in Andrew removing the moderator rights.

The anamorphic forum on EOSHD is the best place for anamorphic fans on the Internet. I don't see any problem at all with people who make anamorphic modules / attachments to promote their products here - as long as it is clear that they are promoting their products, which I think is quite clear if you read through this thread.

Heck. I wouldn't mind if Letus, SLR Magic and Anamorphic shop all had their own main threads discussing their development and lenses, taking feedback and answering questions! It's just nice to have information available right here in the forum.

I don't see it as I am forced to buy anything from Barlow. But he makes it easy for me to follow along and be up to date about his product, should it interest me. I would say that is something that can be considered a gain for us forum members here!

​Thanks Dahlfors, I agree with you, still, I would have liked to hear Barlow apologies for being such an idiot and coward.

For me these thread is about Rectilux products ... please guys be nice and not fight here... I'm very happy we can have options and new great products for anamorphic shooters...

​For me this thread is an unfairness, Mr Barlow is deliberately pushing his own products, why is it ok for him and not for others? ask yourself this question and give yourself an answer. No one is fighting, I am just trying to make this clear that it's not bloody fair. He comes here just to advertise his rectilux, why doesn't he answer to what's going here, cos he is a coward and he is taking advantage of this thread, but I am sure if somebody else was doing what he is doing he would have demanded some answers.

Search on the internet for Barlow and his products and you can understand what this man is after, MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!! He is all over the places , whenever you see some anamorphic topics, Barlow is there promoting his stuff, come on man!!!!!

"Thanks Dahlfors, I agree with you, still, I would have liked to hear Barlow apologies for being such an idiot and coward."

You are insulting ...and not fighting? 

I suggest to send a PM to Andrew to ask whatever you want . He is the Boss here. EOSHD belongs to him and he can do whatever he wants like banner these thread. Ask him and stop trolling here.