Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the EosHD community

Grimor

Another year, I return with my traditional police Christmas video. This year a short film of a thief who climbs the walls dressed as Santa Claus, to camouflage himself as the popular Christmas decoration. Remember that it is a video that we make in which each roll is interpreted by policemen, not actors, and that the technical section this time is made up of some more members of the squad, where only 2 of us have audiovisual knowledge.

I hope it makes you laugh at least a small part of what we have laughed shooting it.

A greeting to all, and especially to Andrew.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

happy merry erveryone!!!!

ive seen some crazy mapped projections instead of traditional holiday lights and i looked it up and its just as hard as i thought to do. wth lol... thats a lot of work (bad example bc halloween but whatever its p sicc)

i love santa btw @Grimor, heres some phone pics of my doggee, he loves the snow!!

a4d40c2331d7318240baf54c1b739e05aec3ae3b

b8c07c010e9e5d191a1e819ad9ca0e9f177b43d1

holly-transparent-background.png

v best to all of you and your families this year

prayers w you @Andrew Reid

luv u guys

On 12/12/2022 at 10:44 AM, Grimor said:

Another year, I return with my traditional police Christmas video. This year a short film of a thief who climbs the walls dressed as Santa Claus, to camouflage himself as the popular Christmas decoration. Remember that it is a video that we make in which each roll is interpreted by policemen, not actors, and that the technical section this time is made up of some more members of the squad, where only 2 of us have audiovisual knowledge.

I hope it makes you laugh at least a small part of what we have laughed shooting it.

Indeed! : D You've succeeded once again as usual, at least along this season when you're used to post it! Your touch... : ) But la periodista is for real, not part of the squad! ; ) Muy bien!

Merry Christmas to you, @kaylee and all of you too!

@Andrew Reid he should already know where our thoughts and prayers are! :- )

On 12/12/2022 at 5:44 AM, Grimor said:

Awesome production, it truly had all the feel of the start of a Hollywood Christmas movie. Even more impressive considering the crew you were working with.

@kaylee that is pretty incredible, I've never even heard of something like that, I had to reread your post just to figure out what I was looking at.

It sounds like this is the Christmas thread so here is my contribution; much less exciting than both of yours but it fits with the Christmas spirit 😀 For the following video I used the Canon C70 as the A cam (wide shot) and the Canon R7 for the closeups. The C70 was shooting 12bit raw, with the Canon EF 24-105mm and the speedbooster. The Canon R7 was set to compressed IPB, 4KFine with the Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8.

Both cameras were set to CLOG3 Cinema Gamut, post processed in DR and color graded using DR's managed color. The opening detail shots were shot with the Canon R5 since I had already set up the R7 and C70 on their tripods.