• Similar Content

• By Ehetyz
      Here's a new music video I directed, shot, graded and edited recently, for the Finnish punk/thrash metal band RiESA (Loosely translates to Burden). It's in Finnish, but I find it quite interesting even if you're not well versed in Finno-ugric languages. Their new album is a concept album, depicting a protectivist, totalitarian state controlled by a single dictator, and led by fear and propaganda. This gave us a nice opportunity to play with some 1984-like imagery and I'm quite happy with the end result.
      We did the video in essentially two days, with one day spent building the sets (the whole thing was shot in a basement of a local office) and one day of shoot. The interrogation room was mostly lit with practicals, with fluorescent tubes on the background and some IKEA spotlights lighting the posters. Only cinema lights used were two Aputure LED panels with diffusers used as fill lights. The jail cell was lit with one overhead 300W Fresnel and a 650W fresnel right outside the door to give us some heavy volumetric light. The propaganda scene was done simply with a home theatre video projector playing a video loop I prepared beforehand.
      I shot the whole video using modern EF lenses but with a Cokin P Pastel filter. It's one of my favourite diffusion filters as it gives a gorgeous bloom effect on light sources without eating too much into microcontrast or fine detail. You can see this if you watch the video in 4K, some of the skin detail is pretty astounding imho. And, not to sound like a Blackmagic fanboy, but I have to say the Ursa Mini delivered in spades, again. It's a fine workhorse. Visually the biggest downside is the youtube compression, which introduces banding, even here where the original image has some added film grain.
      Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and if you guys have any questions about the production I'm happy to elaborate
    • By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500‚ā¨ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! ūüėČ

• By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200

• By kidzrevil
      Selling a lightly used zeiss batis 25mm f2. Feel free to message me if interested 
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292429417659

• By salim
      I have a new (never used, except to do an optical test on it against other lens) Contax Zeiss 28-85 f3.3-4 lens.  Lens has been sitting in it's original box, and packaging. Essentially brand new.
      I would grade it 10.  Only thing there might me mark from when I was taking a photo of it on my table, and I think I might have caused some discoloration on the paint marking on the body of the lens somewhere, I can't see it now, but I'm sure if I examine under bright light I might be able to spot it. 

I use to collect contax zeiss lenses I still have a few more left (message me if there is a specific lens you need and I might just have it and might want to sell it) this came from my collection. 

Message me if you want to see some photos of it. 

I like to get $300 for it .It's hard to find this lens in such a pristine condition anymore in US. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. I'm "semorg" on eBay if you want to see my rating.