Help, m43 Lens Turbo doesn't fit on OM-D E-M5 (but attaches fine to G6)

utsira

Hi, I have a Zhongyi Lens Turbo that fits fine on my Panasonic G6, but I recently noticed that it doesn't attach to my neglected Olympus OM-D E-M5.

It will sit flush in the mount, but then you can't turn it at all to lock it in place, not even a fraction of a mm. 

I think i've probably had the Lens Turbo a little too long to return now. It didn't occur to me to test it on the E-M5, as I've been shooting so much with the G6, and it worked fine on that.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this either with a Lens Turbo, or with other adaptors or lenses?

Should I try to force it? File something down?? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

OK nevermind. Looked at it again, and it isn't quite flush in the mount, there was a hair's breadth gap on one side. Pushed it in, and then I was able to twist it. Very stiff and grindy though, and worried that I wouldn't be able to take it off. It seems to be getting a little easier after taking it on and off a couple of times. Am I in danger of damaging the mount on the camera do you think?